Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- BEDROOM UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS – bedroom decorating ideas – A custom made upholstered headboard of leather or fabric can certainly make a statement in the bedroom. Combined with the right window treatments, wall decor & bedding, your bedroom will become the retreat you have always dreamed. Windows Dressed Up in Denver will help you design the perfect room. Home decorators can get more bedroom design ideas on our site.
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! Or you can decopodge your fav paper onto thin plywood and then stencil your initials or fav design. No need for expensive canvas. So simple
- Seat cover for dining chair. Clean, simple wrap around design that fits snugly…
- cut 18 x18 or larger pieces of plywood, home depot cuts them for you wrapped in fabric remnants.
- cut 18 x18 or larger pieces of plywood, home depot cuts them for you wrapped in fabric remnants
- Turmeric is an all around wonder spice studies have shown it to be a powerful anti-inflammatory, liver detoxifier, anti-carcinogenic and that is just the tip of the iceberg try it in golden milk you will not be disappointed.
- 1. Check for clogs in the drain. 2. Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle – except for the cup of vinegar, the dishwasher needs to be empty. 3. Sprinkle a cup full of baking soda around the bottom and run on short but compete cycle using hot water.
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- This would be really cute with any sort of fabric to match the theme of the room 🙂
- ROMAN SHADE or ROMAN BLIND ULTIMATE OPTION Volari Roman Shade Ultimate option adds a cellular shade on the back, reducing heat & cold transfer by 62%. Ultimate is offered without lining on the face fabric.You have the option to add lining to the face fabric, which provides extra stability & body to many fabrics.The best thermal roman shades & blackout roman blinds too for drafty windows. See more window treatment design ideas on our site.