Photo via: markmontano.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- See how Mark Montano converted a plain old chest into this Moroccan masterpiece! Creative DIY using craft paints & stencils, and Dritz nailhead trim.
- How to: Moroccan Side Table DIY. See how easy it is to make using Dritz nailhead trim.
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- You can DIY this Moroccan table using basic craft paints and Dritz nailhead trim. Great looking table that nobody else will have when you customize it yourself!
- DIY Nightstand using Dritz nailhead trim.
- Use Dritz nailhead trim to make this fantastic Moroccan table. Great DIY project to create unique looks!
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Embellished Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Ttufted Headboard @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Rustic Headboard @istandarddesign
- diy headboard upholstered. Best step by step tutorial out there for making an upholstered Headboard. Nailhead Trim. DIY Home Decor.
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget