Photo via: amyberrydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY INSPIRATION: Using fabric and curtain rods to make an inexpensive headboard for your bed
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- Headboard: stylish accent in bedroom and tips for making with their hands | Best Interior Design Ideas – Beautiful Home – Part 5
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- Curtain rod to create headboard. I want to do this in combination with a canopy somehow.
- DIY headboard cover using a shower curtain, Command strips and two safety pins! Get the look using your existing headboard for only $20! | sypsie.com
- Built-in Wardrobes and Platform Storage Bed – The Sawdust Diaries
- chair placements, rug placements, headboard styles, wall gallery, curtain information, bed size chart, pillow arrangements | Home Decor Tips, Infographics & Cheat Sheets
- I like the creamware plates on wall over the headboard, however I DO NOT like the kudu horns. I also like the subtle Moroccan style this bedrooms has with the shape of the curtain valances, the chandelier & the Moroccan title look on the fabric which is on the bed & pillow along with the rustic looking benches. Designer: Phoebe Howard
- Holiday lights are used to create a built-in night-light in a little boys bedroom. Glow-in-the-dark stars accompany the moonlight for some extra sparkle.
- DIY Curtain Headboards – Easy Décor Styles: Curtain Headboard with lights DIY curtainrods decorating
- Like the rods and baskets to hold all the little things! This would work in a small bathroom really well.