Photo via: cactuscreekdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wrap cute fabric around a rectangular piece of styrofoam or wood and staple in the back.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY Wood Headboard! So simple! PrimitiveStarQuiltShop
- Great tutorial on how to make the headboard and also a wood frame if youre so inclined!
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- So cute for the girlies if and when they ever share a room!
- easy project wood and blocks. Im thinking I would do the first letter of each family members name so your keys would always hang on your block.
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- Headboard thats not connected to the bed & its light weight (no foam, not solid) different fabric…
- These DIY Headboard Project Ideas will show you how to make a headboard from items such as wallpaper, fabric, wood shims, old shutters, and ceiling panels. Which one will you be making?
- rustic DIY reclaimed wood headboard, the mounted head is a nice touch
- Headboard – wood and fabric dimensions and instructions, Cal King. Perfect!!