Photo via: housevolve.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Two Toned Gray End Tables With French Graphics … built wood door, painted with gray chalk paints, spray painted new handles, added French Paris graphic printing in reverse image on laser printer, using blender markers to transfer the graphic to the door, then colored in the image with black permanent marker & distressed & waxed the entire project ……….. DIY table endtable wood furniturehardware spraypaint chalkpaint graphics typography marker French furniture decor crafts
- Fold your bedsheets up and stuff them in a matching pillowcase. | 34 Ingenious Ways To De-Clutter Your Entire Life
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- Clean, simple bedroom…I would love windows like this on the sides of our bed! just what I had in mind…now to convince the husband.
- Front of the headboard showing how it is freestanding against the wall
- Traditional Exterior Front Porch Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas. Soooo pretty!!
- Easy ideas and inspiration for fun summer front porch decor. Includes a daisy wreath, easy planter ideas and how to add accessories.
- Easy DIY Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- DIY Wood Headboard Ideas | … wood I primed and painted (sanding in between) it with my air sprayer
- Expedit Queen Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- Homemade Floor Cleaner – before/after shots of our dark laminate wood floors, I dunno, kinda scared, but I have a house with these dark wood floors and they are the biggest pain! I want perfection, may give it a whirl in a small spot to see, lol
- If you really are looking for great hints on working with wood, then http://www.woodesigner.net can help!