Photo via: andallshallbewell.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this idea, we have a standard recessed light above our tub, Ill definitely be looking for a chandelier type lighting fixture…great idea!
- While this room has many of the smart country design decisions weve seen throughout the home, we love its careful symmetry. Decorative side tables are precisely placed underneath tall windows, which bring in plenty of light on either side of the bed.
- Homemade Floor Cleaner – before/after shots of our dark laminate wood floors, I dunno, kinda scared, but I have a house with these dark wood floors and they are the biggest pain! I want perfection, may give it a whirl in a small spot to see, lol
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- KITCHEN DESIGN IDEAS might include ROMAN SHADES – this interior design includes a fabric valance with the Volari roman shade and also has a Sheer Vue light filtering option, that allows beautiful light into the kitchen. Horizontal stabilizers are incorporated into the visual design, showing a repeated tuck pleat, adding dimension to the window dressing. The permanent fixed pleats add visual integrity by interrupting the pattern. Different fabrics will give dimension and depth. More ideas online.
- 101 Headboard Ideas That Will Rock Your Bedroom – love the sheer fabric with lights behind. very romantic
- Slipcover fabric testimonials — SlipcoverFabrics.com
- DIY HEADBOARD — How to make a headboard out of an old door
- Fabric mounted on wall and ceiling. Could be tapered to help filter light from high windows above a bed
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Glitter Light Switch Plate @istandarddesign
- light and airy
- 18 Of The Best Farmhouse Light Fixtures