Photo via: prettydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- Carpet cleaner. I used it and it works very well. Youd think with the peroxide that it would bleach the carpet out, but I was at that point with my carpet (it needs to be replaced but we dont have the $$$) where it didnt matter either way. It works! Then I went over it with my steam mop. My carpet definitely looks better!!!
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! Or you can decopodge your fav paper onto thin plywood and then stencil your initials or fav design. No need for expensive canvas. So simple
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- More Life Hacks Why Didnt I Think of That – The Cottage Market
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- I have just completed my DIY diamond tufted headboard and it looks great! Following is a tutorial and recount of my emotional journey 😉 that lead to the creation of a tufted headboard that is a fr…