Photo via: livingthecountrylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Save Space and Bunk Up! What a great idea for tweens who share a room, or for the daughter who seems to have a sleepover every night!
- Do you identify yourself as a procrastinator? Many people do and it can be a huge problem for them. Others also identify as procrastinator but accept it, just as the way things are and have made peace with it. Either way, when you put things off, until the tension and discomfort builds, you are creating powerful blocks to living your best life.
- Fold your bedsheets up and stuff them in a matching pillowcase. | 34 Ingenious Ways To De-Clutter Your Entire Life
- DIY upholstered bed frame and headboard. Great pictures of the process of building it on the linked site. Maybe something like this in the master bedroom with a rich tapestry fabric on the headboard and complimentary plain fabric on the box. -CAB
- Inexpensive idea for a headboard – 2 doors from Home Depot, painted and topped with crown molding. Really really LOVE this idea!!!!
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room