Photo via: karapaslaydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DYI headboard. I bought a curtain from west elm to cover a queen size headboard instead of buying expensive fabric, it gave me a luxurious and expensive looking headboard
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a headboard and bed frame. Click through to see the full post which will take you through the entire DIY project.
- Dont make these mistakes while creating your fabric headboard. Even includes printable instructions so you dont have to keep the post up.
- Panel-Tufted Headboard @ West Elm
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.
- Even beginners can make a DIY Headboard. This tutorial gives step by step instructions with photos and even a video to make it very simple to follow!
- Homemade Floor Cleaner – before/after shots of our dark laminate wood floors, I dunno, kinda scared, but I have a house with these dark wood floors and they are the biggest pain! I want perfection, may give it a whirl in a small spot to see, lol
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- This morning new ontheblog Im sharing my One Room Challenge progress! www.decorgolddesigns.com or link through here ➡️ @decorgold This is another shot of one of the rooms I used for inspiration. Carla Chay, design Ashley Redmond
- .❤ every pic in this link is filled with beautiful colors and textures. ️
- Love this basement. I think I actually like the colors for the master bedroom, blues and greys. Benjamin Moore Sylvan mist (blue) and accent wall Storm Cloud gray. like the white dove trim. would be soothing for a master bedroom!