Photo via: rootsandwingsfurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I ….
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I …
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Carpet cleaner. I used it and it works very well. Youd think with the peroxide that it would bleach the carpet out, but I was at that point with my carpet (it needs to be replaced but we dont have the $$$) where it didnt matter either way. It works! Then I went over it with my steam mop. My carpet definitely looks better!!!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Make your own headboard for only $50….LOVE this! I have been intimidated by this project for so long, but if you look at the instructions, it is NOT crazy hard!
- How to make a custom headboard! Not sure how I feel about upholstered furniture because of the cats but it doesnt seem like it would be that hard to do if done right!
- This bar is directly adjacent to the kitchen making it a nice side attraction for wandering guests. Given its proximity to the kitchen, the granite counter top also doubles as an additional serving space.
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading