Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- two tone warm gray w/white chair rail. Top – BM Pismo dunes, Bottom – BM Revere Pewter?
- This newly renovated bedroom is warm and inviting with brand new hardwood floors, unique ceiling fan and pops of coral through the room, as seen on HGTVs Property Brothers.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- ONLY use this and it leaves floor spotless. (Heavy duty floor cleaner recipe: cup white vinegar 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap cup baking soda 2 gallons tap water, very warm.) It leaves everything smelling amazing.
- Curtains: 6 ways to color block your home
- Can you get paint chips for free or for really cheap? If so, this is a cost-effective wall art project that will give a huge punch of color to your wall.
- ♥ headboard but in a pale color with dark brown walls.. Dreamy.
- DIY chevron headboard…im liking the color combo: gray, white, navy, chartreuse
- Pretty Dubs: Master Bedroom Transformation. Love the monotone. Cant decide between this or punches of color….
- Gray black neutral color palette for a guest bedroom. Love the different patterns and textures
- Original bed frame built from scratch for $60 in 4 hrs then stain the color you want