Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Headboard: stylish accent in bedroom and tips for making with their hands | Best Interior Design Ideas – Beautiful Home – Part 5
- KITCHEN DESIGN IDEAS might include ROMAN SHADES – this interior design includes a fabric valance with the Volari roman shade and also has a Sheer Vue light filtering option, that allows beautiful light into the kitchen. Horizontal stabilizers are incorporated into the visual design, showing a repeated tuck pleat, adding dimension to the window dressing. The permanent fixed pleats add visual integrity by interrupting the pattern. Different fabrics will give dimension and depth. More ideas online.
- I like the two-tone treatment. Im trying to figure out how to paint some walls, pillars, molding, and trim. This is a good example. I also like the idea of adding some cladding and extra molding around the pillars and pony wall.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard with a High End Look! We were able to create this beautiful headboard for the master bedroom for way less and no sewing was involved!
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- DIY inspiration: yes, this ceiling treatment was achieved with nailhead trim!
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- Love this basement. I think I actually like the colors for the master bedroom, blues and greys. Benjamin Moore Sylvan mist (blue) and accent wall Storm Cloud gray. like the white dove trim. would be soothing for a master bedroom!
- bedroom design – interior design and decor – bedroom – country shabby chic glamorous via pinterest
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”