Photo via: diychatroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- chevron headboard made out of doors. cozy contemporary: d.i.o. headboard
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Embellished Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- I finally finished my DIY headboard and floating night stands! Hooray! I really love how they turned out. My bedroom is tiny, so I wanted something very simple and minimalist, yet I still wa…
- Love the look of this stenciled headbaord? Find out how to make it on Style Spotters: http://www.bhg.com/blogs/centsational-style/2013/05/13/diy-to-try-stenciled-fabric-headboard/?socsrc=bhgpin051713stenciledheadboard
- Carpet cleaner. I used it and it works very well. Youd think with the peroxide that it would bleach the carpet out, but I was at that point with my carpet (it needs to be replaced but we dont have the $$$) where it didnt matter either way. It works! Then I went over it with my steam mop. My carpet definitely looks better!!!
- WOW! Check out how Mark Montano made this headboard using Dritz nailhead trim. A fabulous DIY.
- Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar store DIY projects.
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- It pains like crazy when the wisdom tooth appears and the bad news is that it really has nothing to do with wisdom. Check out these effective remedies that would work effectively to reduce the pain
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Ttufted Headboard @istandarddesign
- A headboard made out of porch posts and a tin panel; a great piece of family history.