Photo via: diychatroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy headboard upholstered. Best step by step tutorial out there for making an upholstered Headboard. Nailhead Trim. DIY Home Decor.
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- I like the two-tone treatment. Im trying to figure out how to paint some walls, pillars, molding, and trim. This is a good example. I also like the idea of adding some cladding and extra molding around the pillars and pony wall.
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Ttufted Headboard @istandarddesign
- DIY HEADBOARD — How to make a headboard out of an old door
- So much easier than the sew version. And turned out great!
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Glitter Light Switch Plate @istandarddesign
- Upholstery Fabric-Waverly Stepping Out Petunia
- Get wrinkles out of ribbon that has been stored for a while. Good to know.
- tips on making pattern out of butcher paper & attaching arms | opulent cottage
- WOW! Check out how Mark Montano made this headboard using Dritz nailhead trim. A fabulous DIY.