Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- DIY Vintage Style Pillow Cases | simple sewing pattern for fancy looking pillow cases
- Ana White. I would love to make this for our bed. These are instructions on how to make this bed frame $120 for materials
- My girlie beachy shabby chic bedroom. DIY headboard, Rachel Ashwell duvet, chandelier and Loloi small rugs. I love falling alseep in this tiny comfy room everynight!
- Easy way to fix ugly closet doors – cover with fabric! What a great idea!
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet the Easy Way – angsays.wordpress.com – this really works – its how Ive been folding my fitted sheets for years – then I put it with the flat sheet and a pillow case and put the whole thing in another pillow case. Easy to store on a linen shelf.
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- great fabrics and vintage grain sacks I bought at market years ago! cant wait to use!
- Every great sleep begins with great sheets. Brooklinen has created a whole line of luxuriously comfortable sheets, pillows and comforters that will make your entire bed feel like the cool side of the pillow. Shop them all at Brooklinen.com.