Photo via: scottmooreart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Glitter Light Switch Plate @istandarddesign
- DIY upholstered headboard ~ I have had one of these partially done for years now … meaning I have the board with my chosen fabric draped over it. I need to get my batting and foam and finally put the thing together!
- DIY upholstered headboard. Love the shape of this one. lots of ideas for the headboards but damn i am going to make one of these
- I need to make one of these for the antique bed. DIY Custom Bedskirt From Flat Sheet :: Hometalk
- Vintage Love!! D.I.Y. Pattern Inspiration * What a great way to use vintage hankies! These would also make a great ring bearer pillow for a shabby chic wedding.
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- Love this idea, we have a standard recessed light above our tub, Ill definitely be looking for a chandelier type lighting fixture…great idea!
- How to clean the glass on your oven door in minutes! Ill have to remember this
- Looking for a fun project? Try making one of these 11 amazing DIY headboards! via @classyclutter4
- Homemade Floor Cleaner – before/after shots of our dark laminate wood floors, I dunno, kinda scared, but I have a house with these dark wood floors and they are the biggest pain! I want perfection, may give it a whirl in a small spot to see, lol
- Mantles are such gorgeous pieces of architectural salvage, just begging to be repurposed into headboards. Enjoy these DIY ideas that may have you sleeping under a mantle soon enough!