Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you identify yourself as a procrastinator? Many people do and it can be a huge problem for them. Others also identify as procrastinator but accept it, just as the way things are and have made peace with it. Either way, when you put things off, until the tension and discomfort builds, you are creating powerful blocks to living your best life.
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- I like the tab idea for slipcovers rather than the usual tied strings, much cleaner. Simple sewing project idea.
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- Maybe, but with a huge padded headboard!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Homemade Floor Cleaner – before/after shots of our dark laminate wood floors, I dunno, kinda scared, but I have a house with these dark wood floors and they are the biggest pain! I want perfection, may give it a whirl in a small spot to see, lol
- four 1X6 boards, a sanding block, and a can of stain. Hang with large 3M strips (up to 16lbs and these are just over 5lbs each). Guest bedroom?
- Vintage Love!! D.I.Y. Pattern Inspiration * What a great way to use vintage hankies! These would also make a great ring bearer pillow for a shabby chic wedding.
- Much easier way to tuft a headboard. This is very clever and much easier than the traditional way.
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- Add boards to bottom of box spring, cover in fabric, and add some legs for a new bed frame to update room