Photo via: debrahalllifestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurposed Book Flower. Roll the vintage books which were destined for recycling into this stunning and chic decorative flower for your home display.
- old door repurposed into a headboard! found some old closet doors in our storage that we might just utilize (;
- How to make a plain door into a headboard when you cannot find a cool looking vintage one.
- @Karrie Brothers Brothers Brothers Bullock this made me think of you! Neat DIY gift idea for a Wine Lover!!!
- Soak orange peels in vinegar for two weeks in a sealed mason jar. Then pour the vinegar into a spray bottle. Use for cleaning or bug spray. This is great for ants!
- Use an empty 32oz coffee creamer bottle to store and pour your refillable Kcups easily.
- Make Febreze. Cheaper/no phthalates w/eco friendly fabric softener, not phthalate ridden product like Downey. Chemicals in Febreze DONT BREAK DOWN in environment, why smell lingers. INGREDIENTS: 1/8 Cup of fabric softener, 2 tablespoons Baking Soda, Hot tap water, Spray bottle (you can use an empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle)
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Mantles are such gorgeous pieces of architectural salvage, just begging to be repurposed into headboards. Enjoy these DIY ideas that may have you sleeping under a mantle soon enough!
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Vintage felt message boards are making a comeback in a huge way, but rather than…
- great fabrics and vintage grain sacks I bought at market years ago! cant wait to use!