Photo via: society19.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Headboard for under $15! Super easy to make and saves you A LOT of money! Want to know the secret of this DIY? It uses cardboard! diyheadboard tuftedheadboard cheapheadboard
- i want this one. so bad.
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- It pains like crazy when the wisdom tooth appears and the bad news is that it really has nothing to do with wisdom. Check out these effective remedies that would work effectively to reduce the pain
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- No headboard..this makes the room look bigger and draws the eye up. I love this
- My girlie beachy shabby chic bedroom. DIY headboard, Rachel Ashwell duvet, chandelier and Loloi small rugs. I love falling alseep in this tiny comfy room everynight!