Photo via: markmontano.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can DIY this Moroccan table using basic craft paints and Dritz nailhead trim. Great looking table that nobody else will have when you customize it yourself!
- How to: Moroccan Side Table DIY. See how easy it is to make using Dritz nailhead trim.
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- WOW! Check out how Mark Montano made this headboard using Dritz nailhead trim. A fabulous DIY.
- DIY Nightstand using Dritz nailhead trim.
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – step by step tutorial on how to make you own upholstered fabric headboard with nailhead trim
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- DIY Home Decorating: How to Use Dritz Home Decorative Nails & Nailhead Trim.
- DIY inspiration: yes, this ceiling treatment was achieved with nailhead trim!