Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Make Febreze. Cheaper/no phthalates w/eco friendly fabric softener, not phthalate ridden product like Downey. Chemicals in Febreze DONT BREAK DOWN in environment, why smell lingers. INGREDIENTS: 1/8 Cup of fabric softener, 2 tablespoons Baking Soda, Hot tap water, Spray bottle (you can use an empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle)
- Soak orange peels in vinegar for two weeks in a sealed mason jar. Then pour the vinegar into a spray bottle. Use for cleaning or bug spray. This is great for ants!
- How to make a Christmas Coffee Caddy, including a cool mason jar hack and DIY Peppermint Coffee Creamer
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- Install a drawer inside the coffee table so kids can secretly store all their toys.
- This DIY Sofa Table Behind Built In Outlets Allows You Plug In Your Electronics Easily.
- brilliant way to reuse your coffee mate containers, organizing, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
- Organized pantry happiness: Coffee-Mate creamer bottles are great for storing dry goods!
- The upward angle of the frames should match the angle of the stair in a staircase display, again keep larger frames as the focal point and use smaller ones as an accent – note how the corners of the smaller frames are placed in relation to the dotted line…
- How to Build an Upholstered Storage Ottoman – i could really use one of these. needs plywood, foam, and fabric.