Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Decorating: How to Use Dritz Home Decorative Nails & Nailhead Trim.
- DIY Home Decorating: How to Use Decorative Nails & Nailhead Trim. Learn the tools to apply, how to space, and design inspiration.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- Image via A very narrow room, but it works well as a sewing studio – the living curtain idea is fantastic – and then theres the FLOOR! Image via DIY Curtain Tie I need this for the mas
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- Vintage Love!! D.I.Y. Pattern Inspiration * What a great way to use vintage hankies! These would also make a great ring bearer pillow for a shabby chic wedding.
- DIY Curtain Headboards – Easy Décor Styles: Curtain Headboard with lights DIY curtainrods decorating
- No headboard? Use a curtain rod to create one!
- Repurposed Book Flower. Roll the vintage books which were destined for recycling into this stunning and chic decorative flower for your home display.
- chair placements, rug placements, headboard styles, wall gallery, curtain information, bed size chart, pillow arrangements | Home Decor Tips, Infographics & Cheat Sheets
- great fabrics and vintage grain sacks I bought at market years ago! cant wait to use!
- 10 Unusual Things to Use as a Headboard