Photo via: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- use a drill instead of threading buttons through at every tuft – saves hours of labor. http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2014/08/an-update-on-my-diy-tufting-technique.html
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- Use cheap egg foam mattress covers instead of that expensive thick foam at fabric stores -great for DIY headboards and other projects! genius!
- Every great sleep begins with great sheets. Brooklinen has created a whole line of luxuriously comfortable sheets, pillows and comforters that will make your entire bed feel like the cool side of the pillow. Shop them all at Brooklinen.com.
- With deep button tufting, use a hole saw attachment to remove the foam beneath the buttons.
- DIY Headboard | Love the little wood buttons that cover the screw placement at the end of the boards
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- DIY Headboard for under $15! Super easy to make and saves you A LOT of money! Want to know the secret of this DIY? It uses cardboard! diyheadboard tuftedheadboard cheapheadboard
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- The upward angle of the frames should match the angle of the stair in a staircase display, again keep larger frames as the focal point and use smaller ones as an accent – note how the corners of the smaller frames are placed in relation to the dotted line…