Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Home Decor Upholstery Fabric- Crypyon Shelby Pelican
- Waverly Ballad Bouquet Blend Robins Egg from @fabricdotcom Screen printed on linen/rayon blend, this medium/heavyweight fabric is perfect for window accents (draperies, valances, curtains and swags), accent pillows, duvet covers, upholstery and other home decor accents. Colors include cream, white, persimmon, pink, sage, yellow and aqua blue.
- DIY Drop Cloth/Nailhead Trim Upholstered Headboard TutorialDIY Show Off ™ – DIY Decorating and Home Improvement Blog
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- Transforming a Drop Cloth With RIT Fabric Dye ……… for making drop cloth curtains
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Robert Allen @ Home Upholstery Fabric-Velvet Geo Magenta
- Home Decor Upholstery Fabric-Crypton Charlotte-Ruby
- beach Christmas swag/ use ready made pine swag, add shells and raffia ties. would paint all shells with FOLK ART PEARL WHITE.
- diy Upholstered Door Headboard HOLY SMOKES…LOVE. We could make one for your room…@Christy Polek Polek Polek Snow
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…