Photo via: rockybella.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Style at Home – living rooms – two tone gray walls, slate gray, pale gray, tongue and groove paneling
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- Graber Pleated Shade – Mission Collection – bedroom decorating ideas – this bedroom design includes top down bottom up pleated shades for light control & privacy. The bedroom wall color blends nicely with the shades & the bedding. The high beamed ceiling design makes this bedroom look expansive. Windows Dressed Up showroom north Denver has a large variety of designer window treatments ideas. Get morebedroom decorating & design ideas on our site.
- 1. Check for clogs in the drain. 2. Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle – except for the cup of vinegar, the dishwasher needs to be empty. 3. Sprinkle a cup full of baking soda around the bottom and run on short but compete cycle using hot water.
- Two Toned Gray End Tables With French Graphics … built wood door, painted with gray chalk paints, spray painted new handles, added French Paris graphic printing in reverse image on laser printer, using blender markers to transfer the graphic to the door, then colored in the image with black permanent marker & distressed & waxed the entire project ……….. DIY table endtable wood furniturehardware spraypaint chalkpaint graphics typography marker French furniture decor crafts
- gray and yellow bedroom – diyhomedesignpins I like the chairs at the foot of the bed
- Unbelievable – you must see this blog where this woman RAISED the FLOOR of this bedroom, made an office on top, and put the BED underneath!
- basement kitchenette – dark cabinets, gray wall
- Great use of tone on tone & the fur is a surprise
- Lafayette Manh Truc Wooden Shades – commercial shades / restaurant shades – These shades behind the high top bar tables & bar stools blend will with the hardwood floors & red paint colors. Raise or lower, depending on how much light is needed. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a showroom with the latest window treatment designs. Get room design ideas & inspiration for your next home refresh project. Custom curtains, drapes, valances, bedding & drapery hardware too.
- Add boards to bottom of box spring, cover in fabric, and add some legs for a new bed frame to update room