Photo via: turtlecraftygirl.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! Or you can decopodge your fav paper onto thin plywood and then stencil your initials or fav design. No need for expensive canvas. So simple
- Spray paint fake flowers, glue to canvas.
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- scrapbook paper modpodged on canvas
- DIY Success! Made a little girls reading nook with walmart curtains, sheers, plastic rain gutters (for book shelves) and a crystal bedazzled pendant lamp. Love how it all came together.
- I love this pattern, curtains, clothes, books, teddy bears…collecting since my teens x
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- Transforming a Drop Cloth With RIT Fabric Dye ……… for making drop cloth curtains
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- Love this way to hang curtains
- Curtains: 6 ways to color block your home
- DRAPERY HARDWARE DESIGN can make a beautiful statement when combined with custom curtains or drapery. Home decorators that are considering curtains or drapery in their room design, might look at decorative hardware & finials. Budget to luxury, they can change the wall decor. Duralees Palladia Collection has Swarovski crystals in some of their finials. If you Looking for high end luxury, you have found it. Windows Dressed Up showroom in Denver. More drapery hardware design ideas on our site.