Photo via: craftyc0rn3r.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Add boards to bottom of box spring, cover in fabric, and add some legs for a new bed frame to update room
- Mini-Blinds to Roman Shades: Turn those ugly mini-blinds into custom fabric roman shades
- DIY upholstered bed frame and headboard. Great pictures of the process of building it on the linked site. Maybe something like this in the master bedroom with a rich tapestry fabric on the headboard and complimentary plain fabric on the box. -CAB
- Easy way to fix ugly closet doors – cover with fabric! What a great idea!
- A fun DIY way to give your bed and bedding a really nice finishing detail while hiding your ugly boxspring!
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- 90 year old door made into a headboard to fit both a king size and queen size bed frame.
- A headboard is a great way to make your bedroom look put together! See how to make a DIY Tufted headboard here!
- PVC pipes painted silver make this bed frame look like metal. A piece of a boat sail is stretched across the frame thanks to the addition of grommets and rope.
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- great tutorial…DIY fabric headboard with how to anchor it to the bed frame