Photo via: homeimprovementpin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- This bar is directly adjacent to the kitchen making it a nice side attraction for wandering guests. Given its proximity to the kitchen, the granite counter top also doubles as an additional serving space.
- How to Build an Upholstered Storage Ottoman – i could really use one of these. needs plywood, foam, and fabric.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- Make an awesome headboard for twenty bucks! Would be fun to spray paint the foam tiles a bright color
- Dont buy an upholstered headboard – make one! Its quick & easy – and you can pick any fabric youd like.
- How to Build an Upholstered Storage Ottoman.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Its like terrarium furniture. Maybe a deck glass top table to serve as greenhouse or dehydrator?