Photo via: littlehouseoffour.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- junk treasure | Trash to Treasure
- The 2013 Calendar is here! + a DIY set of monthly calandar blanks for you crafty people, you! | stasia burrington
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Green painted file cabinets, home office organization, bright color pop, reuse, repurpose, trendy, stylish and fun, office redesign.
- Complete a dramatic kitchen upgrade in 2 hours by upgrading your cabinet doors from wood to glass.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a headboard and bed frame. Click through to see the full post which will take you through the entire DIY project.
- This morning new ontheblog Im sharing my One Room Challenge progress! www.decorgolddesigns.com or link through here ➡️ @decorgold This is another shot of one of the rooms I used for inspiration. Carla Chay, design Ashley Redmond
- Two Toned Gray End Tables With French Graphics … built wood door, painted with gray chalk paints, spray painted new handles, added French Paris graphic printing in reverse image on laser printer, using blender markers to transfer the graphic to the door, then colored in the image with black permanent marker & distressed & waxed the entire project ……….. DIY table endtable wood furniturehardware spraypaint chalkpaint graphics typography marker French furniture decor crafts
- DIY headboard cover using a shower curtain, Command strips and two safety pins! Get the look using your existing headboard for only $20! | sypsie.com
- Cabinet Door Headboard – OHHHH this makes me see cabinet doors in a whole new way! Look out ReStore!
- Mid Century Danish Modern Arne Vodder Sideboard Cabinet with Tambour Doors
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage