Photo via: elementsofstyleblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- How To Build A Chaise Lounge With Extra Storage Space http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/werk Were glad we came across this chaise lounge. It’s built with a simple frame, comfortable and a perfect place for keeping a great amount of stuff.
- This bar is directly adjacent to the kitchen making it a nice side attraction for wandering guests. Given its proximity to the kitchen, the granite counter top also doubles as an additional serving space.
- Save Space and Bunk Up! What a great idea for tweens who share a room, or for the daughter who seems to have a sleepover every night!
- Sei kreativ und zauber dir deine eigenen coolen Bilder mit geomatrischen Formen! Dazu einfach Klebeband in verschiedenen Formen auf die Leinwand bringen, mit Farbe drüber malen und das Klebeband wieder abziehen. Voilá! DIY Selbermachen
- how to make a sophisticated diamond tufted headboard for only 50, bedroom ideas, diy, how to, reupholster
- How To Make A Diamond Tufted Headboard for under $50, the easy way!!
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Paisley Dreams Bohemian Headboard by MaefleurDesigns on Etsy. This boho chic headboard was stenciled with the Paisley Craft Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/paisley-pattern-craft-stencils-for-home-decor-projects.html
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- DIY Button Tufted Headboard. Saw this on HGTV so easy to do! Im so doing this for my King size bed!!