Photo via: brooklynberrydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before you decide to do a metallic paint on a piece of furniture, it’s important to understand a few things before you even buy the paint. Know What The Final Finish Will Look Like – There is a huge difference between what silver colored spray paint looks like on furniture …
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- *****Local customers only, (Pennsylvania/Maryland) WE DO NOT SHIP **** **This listing is for an X rustic farmhouse headboard. This beautiful headboard is made from solid pine. Waste no more time looking at overpriced headboards when you can find exactly what you are looking for at the most reasonable price.** Headboards are handmade and can be customized to your liking. Each piece of the headboard is distressed, sanded, stained, and treated to ensure longevity. **Sizes include: Twin, Doubl…
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry | 36 Things You Obviously Need In Your New Home. Will never happen but it is nice to dream. Pantry and spare fridge.
- If youre low on room and you need a small nook for the kids to eat or do their homework. This is genius!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- DIY headboard made from a door! I would love to try this
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.