Photo via: pbteen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!) pin now
- These 10 Awesome Fashion Tips and Hacks Posts are AMAZING! Ive found A LOT of different ideas and my wardrobe has already benefited! I am SO pinning for later!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE: A Room Full of Sunshine~ Inspirations
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- DIY Headboard for under $15! Super easy to make and saves you A LOT of money! Want to know the secret of this DIY? It uses cardboard! diyheadboard tuftedheadboard cheapheadboard
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- brick wall adds fun texture to a room
- A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry | 36 Things You Obviously Need In Your New Home. Will never happen but it is nice to dream. Pantry and spare fridge.
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- This is RIDICULOUS. Amazing ikea hack of 49 dollar bed. Thinking about it for Luccas room done in some amazing red plaid-y flannel