Photo via: chatelaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a Christmas Coffee Caddy, including a cool mason jar hack and DIY Peppermint Coffee Creamer
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- Dont throw away your old cookie sheets. Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to clean them with NO scrubbing! How cool is that? This stuff can clean almost anything!
- Quick and easy DIY rustic sailboat made from a tree branch – cool idea for Nautical Nursery!
- This DIY upholstered headboard and Do It Yourself platform bed frame can be put together with this easy DIY project. Cool, inexpensive DIY home decor ideas.
- I coffee-colored some paper for art today! This is the beginning of my mini coffee bar in my kitchen. Stay tuned for the dresser redo soon to come!
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- Seashell wreath. Natural material with shells sea by TheSeaBiscuit, $50.00..Ill just do it myself.
- Who says you cant put a wreath up in July? Celebrate Christmas in July with some summer style!
- This is what you need to hang heavy things on the wall, like headboard made from a door.
- This is made from a desk and hutch . Score! This website even shows how they made it.
- BEST headboard tutorial, this is exactly like the one Ive been eyeing thats 600 bucks! Money Hip Mamas: DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Detailed Arms