Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Waterfall in the hot tub | Backyards Click
- Table made from a shipping crate, for the grads apartment
- Turmeric is an all around wonder spice studies have shown it to be a powerful anti-inflammatory, liver detoxifier, anti-carcinogenic and that is just the tip of the iceberg try it in golden milk you will not be disappointed.
- take folgers coffee canisters, spray paint them in the desired color, and paste on chalkboard labels. write in the name of the food/item thats inside with a stick of chalk
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- Love the country feel and that it has built in reading lanterns!
- Love the brightness of the yellow
- Remodelaholic | Closet Door Makeover (not crazy about the wallpaper, but I like the concept)