Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Table made from a shipping crate, for the grads apartment
- take folgers coffee canisters, spray paint them in the desired color, and paste on chalkboard labels. write in the name of the food/item thats inside with a stick of chalk
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- Love the shower, in my dream house on a dimmer/ twinkle switch! Just all over! Imagine having a bath looking at the stars 🙂
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- Remodelaholic | Closet Door Makeover (not crazy about the wallpaper, but I like the concept)
- I love everything about this. It looks ilke it could be in the corner of the living room without looking like a toysrus threwup
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- Love the brightness of the yellow
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!