Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- How to build your own pallet wood headboard in a few simple steps. Create a stunning reclaimed wood masterpiece in your garage, custom to your bed!
- DIY reclaimed wood headboard with painted accent for one of the spare bedrooms.
- rustic DIY reclaimed wood headboard, the mounted head is a nice touch
- 16 Gorgeous DIY Bed Frames- Tutorials, including this Pottery Barn inspired DIY headboard by Lipstick and Sawdust!
- Custom Full/Double Size Headboard from Reclaimed Pallet Wood
- Expedit Queen Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- diy pottery barn mirror by lu2513