Photo via: landofnod.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BEDDING! – Interior home decorators – Complete the rest of the bedroom after selecting your window treatments, paint colors on the walls & wall decor. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has thousands of fabrics for custom bedding designs – comforters, duvet covers, throw pillows & bolsters. Even upholstered headboards. Visit our showroom at 38th on Tennyson St. to talk over your interior design project with our Certified Interior Designer. See more bedroom ideas & designs on our site.
- Love the bed configuration for the boys room. Shared Kids Rooms: Boy Girl Rooms – Design Dazzle
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Install a drawer inside the coffee table so kids can secretly store all their toys.
- If youre low on room and you need a small nook for the kids to eat or do their homework. This is genius!
- Big girl room reveal with floral wallpaper, gingham bedding and glam pink and gold accessories
- Easy DIY towel rack -super fast, could be cute in kids room for coats/backpacks! Love this tutorail:)
- Cassie Marie: DIY Chalkboard Paint Closet Doors w/instructions! Do for kids room
- Kids closet redo. Before was your average sliding door closet. My kids share a small bedroom and have little space. My solution, a closet with shelving and a desk!
- What a great idea! Dress up plain, inexpensive kitchen stools with custom-made covers. Change the covers, change the look of your kitchen! | 16 farm kitchen features we love | Living the Country Life | www.livingthecoun…
- The 2013 Calendar is here! + a DIY set of monthly calandar blanks for you crafty people, you! | stasia burrington
- DIY Headboard | Love the little wood buttons that cover the screw placement at the end of the boards