Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- My Husband made this bed for me :))) solid black walnut! https://instagram.com/p/0OASarwf1a/
- How to Clean Your Dishwasher. I will have to do this before I move out of my apt to help me get all my deposit back. A burnt pan got smoky looking black stuff on the walls of it :/
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- When my husband and I moved into our house our bed which has been through 9 years of marriage and 7 moves finally bit the dust. We were left without a headboard and now just have a lovely set of b…
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- Love the country feel and that it has built in reading lanterns!
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- The Michelle Grey Weathered Reclaimed Barn wood Bed by thelakenest
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! could do it for my room use 4 chalkboards for the word love or use 3 letters for the name Mia and put them at the headboard.
- DIY fabric headboard – made by the husband (:
- Clean, simple bedroom…I would love windows like this on the sides of our bed! just what I had in mind…now to convince the husband.