Photo via: thebooandtheboy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the bed configuration for the boys room. Shared Kids Rooms: Boy Girl Rooms – Design Dazzle
- how to split a room with a girl and boy – Google Search
- PB Teen Cutout Butterfly Map Art, Set Of 3 at Pottery Barn Teen – Teen Bedroom Decorations – Dorm Wall Art –
- This morning new ontheblog Im sharing my One Room Challenge progress! www.decorgolddesigns.com or link through here ➡️ @decorgold This is another shot of one of the rooms I used for inspiration. Carla Chay, design Ashley Redmond
- Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch…peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. cool!
- South Shore Decorating Blog: Bunk Beds for Sleepover? And LOTS of Twin Beds in Superbly Cute Rooms
- Style at Home – living rooms – two tone gray walls, slate gray, pale gray, tongue and groove paneling
- Emery Linen/Cotton Grommet Drape in various colors for Ethans room. The grommet detail is more casual and well-suited for a little boys room.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Holiday lights are used to create a built-in night-light in a little boys bedroom. Glow-in-the-dark stars accompany the moonlight for some extra sparkle.
- So cute for the girlies if and when they ever share a room!