Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator? Let our team of professional craftsmen and seamstresses build one for you. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a huge selection of designer fabrics for your custom window treatments. Linen, sheer, silk, embroidered, damask, chevron, striped, polka dot, lace and much, much more. Stop by our showroom and talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your next project. 303.455.1009
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- BANG! Moroccan Madness up in here today! Our stunning Duchess velvet vintage hand embroidered Suzani on the bed. Our beautiful vintage silk Belgian runner on the floor. Vintage kilim pillows for daysssss & all the you can handle! Can you spot my huge vintage leather camel?
- French Script Document Burlap
- Here is my simple tutorial on how to make a diy no sew burlap bedskirt. (Bed skirt) http://ashlibrooke83.blogspot.com/2015/04/diy-no-sew-burlap-bedskirt-tutorial.html
- White linens with cream lace trim and ties.
- burlap DIY headboard
- How to lace shoes for proper fit
- For the little table found on the side of the road! Crafty Sisters: Tufted Bench~Before and After
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- DIY HEADBOARD — How to make a headboard out of an old door