Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Quick and easy DIY rustic sailboat made from a tree branch – cool idea for Nautical Nursery!
- This is what you need to hang heavy things on the wall, like headboard made from a door.
- Looking for a little extra organization? Try out this easy crate storage tutorial.
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- super easy! definitely an idea for the apartment 🙂