Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Install a drawer inside the coffee table so kids can secretly store all their toys.
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- This bar is directly adjacent to the kitchen making it a nice side attraction for wandering guests. Given its proximity to the kitchen, the granite counter top also doubles as an additional serving space.
- I coffee-colored some paper for art today! This is the beginning of my mini coffee bar in my kitchen. Stay tuned for the dresser redo soon to come!
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- Herringbone Pallet Coffee Table
- $8 Goodwill coffee table turned into this adorable bench! So easy & so smart! Great idea with simple how to instructions.
- Milk paint coffee table makeover- lizmarieblog.com
- 1981 Alanda Coffee Table by Paolo Piva for B&B Italia & 1955 Poul Cadovius Royal System Teak Wall Unit Via
- DIY Coffee Table to Bench
- DIY Upholstered Ottoman Coffee Table | DIY Show Off ™ – DIY Decorating and Home Improvement Blog