Photo via: imgfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- DIY INSPIRATION: Using fabric and curtain rods to make an inexpensive headboard for your bed
- DIY headboard cover using a shower curtain, Command strips and two safety pins! Get the look using your existing headboard for only $20! | sypsie.com
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- cheap bed frames, cool diy projects, DIY, diy bed frame, diy fabric headboard, diy headboard ideas, diy headboards, diy projects, diy ready, diy tufted headboard, diy upholstered headboard, diy upholstered headboards, do it yourself, fabric headboard, headboard, headboard diy, headboard ideas, headboards, headboards diy, homemade headboards, how to, how to build a bed frame, how to make, how to make a platform bed, how to make an upholstered headboard, make your own headboard, tufted headboar…
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- This DIY upholstered headboard and Do It Yourself platform bed frame can be put together with this easy DIY project. Cool, inexpensive DIY home decor ideas.
- How To Clean Mold In Your Shower … CelluCotton Beauty Coil 10ft. … $1.00/bag … use this soaked in bleach pressed into the moldy caulk in your bathtub, leave overnight to remove the mold … its sold at Sally Beauty Supply … see blog http://www.thisblessedlife.net/2012/02/getting-mold-out-of-showerbefore-after.html for information ……… DIY cleaning mold bathroom caulk removemold howto tips
- Inexpensive idea for a headboard – 2 doors from Home Depot, painted and topped with crown molding. Really really LOVE this idea!!!!
- Layout for my gallery wall, I started with a large round clock.