Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dollar tree picture frames that are spray painted with glass gems, bows, broaches, and flowers
- Make an awesome headboard for twenty bucks! Would be fun to spray paint the foam tiles a bright color
- Before you decide to do a metallic paint on a piece of furniture, it’s important to understand a few things before you even buy the paint. Know What The Final Finish Will Look Like – There is a huge difference between what silver colored spray paint looks like on furniture …
- 7. Spray paint pinecones for pretty Christmas decor! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- the good gold spraypaint- just in case I ever need gold spray paint
- take folgers coffee canisters, spray paint them in the desired color, and paste on chalkboard labels. write in the name of the food/item thats inside with a stick of chalk
- Center pieces. D.I.Y Hurricane Vases. Candlestick holders/Vases @$1 store. Gorilla Glue candlestick rim to vase = Hurricane Vase.
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- Pebble Mat…got little money but time to glue & arrange? Youve got a pebble mat in your future!
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! Or you can decopodge your fav paper onto thin plywood and then stencil your initials or fav design. No need for expensive canvas. So simple