Photo via: bucketsofburlap.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- Salvaged planks are lined up to make a headboard with a family photo mounted in the center. The photo can easily be swapped out to match decor changes.
- Dont throw away your old cookie sheets. Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to clean them with NO scrubbing! How cool is that? This stuff can clean almost anything!
- 31 DIY Ideas How To Use Old Windows
- Manyara Home – Bedroom Minus the chandelier, I love this. That wooden wall art makes me happy – http://www.homedecoz.com/home-decor/manyara-home-bedroom-minus-the-chandelier-i-love-this-that-wooden-wall-art-makes-me-happy/
- Under bed storage -very simple wooden box, paint, some casters and BOOM- extra storage!
- Easy to build DIY Rustic Wooden Headboard with Lights @istandarddesign
- Staple a shower curtain to a wooden frame for an inexpensive, large scale artwork
- Small wooden crate at Michaels
- Table runner of burlap, old doilies and lace scraps
- make headboard out of 1x2s and batting covered with an old quilt
- DIY HEADBOARD — How to make a headboard out of an old door