Photo via: southshoredecoratingblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Save Space and Bunk Up! What a great idea for tweens who share a room, or for the daughter who seems to have a sleepover every night!
- Bright and cheerful dorm room decor: Tiffany Blue and Coral Beautiful Bedding, twin beds and an eye-catching chandelier
- Ive got an update for you on the twin bedroom makeover at the river house! Little by little, pieces have been arriving for the room and…
- DIY upholstered headboard. Love the shape of this one. lots of ideas for the headboards but damn i am going to make one of these
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- Built in Staircase Bunk bed, Bunk room features a built in staircase Bunkroom builtinstaircase Bunkroombuiltinstaircase Waterleaf Interiors
- Easy DIY towel rack -super fast, could be cute in kids room for coats/backpacks! Love this tutorail:)
- DIY Drop Cloth/Nailhead Trim Upholstered Headboard TutorialDIY Show Off ™ – DIY Decorating and Home Improvement Blog
- DIY Upholstered Ottoman Coffee Table | DIY Show Off ™ – DIY Decorating and Home Improvement Blog
- *****Local customers only, (Pennsylvania/Maryland) WE DO NOT SHIP **** **This listing is for an X rustic farmhouse headboard. This beautiful headboard is made from solid pine. Waste no more time looking at overpriced headboards when you can find exactly what you are looking for at the most reasonable price.** Headboards are handmade and can be customized to your liking. Each piece of the headboard is distressed, sanded, stained, and treated to ensure longevity. **Sizes include: Twin, Doubl…
- Wrap cute fabric around a rectangular piece of styrofoam or wood and staple in the back.
- This morning new ontheblog Im sharing my One Room Challenge progress! www.decorgolddesigns.com or link through here ➡️ @decorgold This is another shot of one of the rooms I used for inspiration. Carla Chay, design Ashley Redmond