Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Once a month, add a cup of Distilled White Vinegar 1 Cup of Baking Soda directly into the drum and use HOT water for washing. Then, I add about cup…
- How To Clean Mold In Your Shower … CelluCotton Beauty Coil 10ft. … $1.00/bag … use this soaked in bleach pressed into the moldy caulk in your bathtub, leave overnight to remove the mold … its sold at Sally Beauty Supply … see blog http://www.thisblessedlife.net/2012/02/getting-mold-out-of-showerbefore-after.html for information ……… DIY cleaning mold bathroom caulk removemold howto tips
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- My grandma taught me this many years ago. Refreshing towels I use this trick all the time since I noticed my towels smelling funky. It works! – Over time, towels build up detergent and fabric softener, leaving them unable to absorb as much water and smelly. Recharge them by washing them once with hot water and 1cup vinegar, then a 2nd time with hot water and half cup baking soda. This strips the residue and leaves them fresh and able to absorb more water again. Works like a charm! – sublime-d…
- Make Febreze. Cheaper/no phthalates w/eco friendly fabric softener, not phthalate ridden product like Downey. Chemicals in Febreze DONT BREAK DOWN in environment, why smell lingers. INGREDIENTS: 1/8 Cup of fabric softener, 2 tablespoons Baking Soda, Hot tap water, Spray bottle (you can use an empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle)
- Two Toned Gray End Tables With French Graphics … built wood door, painted with gray chalk paints, spray painted new handles, added French Paris graphic printing in reverse image on laser printer, using blender markers to transfer the graphic to the door, then colored in the image with black permanent marker & distressed & waxed the entire project ……….. DIY table endtable wood furniturehardware spraypaint chalkpaint graphics typography marker French furniture decor crafts
- Use an empty 32oz coffee creamer bottle to store and pour your refillable Kcups easily.
- Ahh, this is the final planned installment chronicling my love and devotion of Angela’s Painted Cottage, a vacation rental in the mountains of North Carolina that we stayed at a few weeks ago…
- How to make a Christmas Coffee Caddy, including a cool mason jar hack and DIY Peppermint Coffee Creamer
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I …
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I ….