Photo via: confessionsofahomeschooler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Much easier way to tuft a headboard. This is very clever and much easier than the traditional way.
- I finally finished my DIY headboard and floating night stands! Hooray! I really love how they turned out. My bedroom is tiny, so I wanted something very simple and minimalist, yet I still wa…
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- I like the tab idea for slipcovers rather than the usual tied strings, much cleaner. Simple sewing project idea.
- So much helpful upholstery info on this page! Tacking strips, making a skirt, yardage estimates, and all her great pics of complete dis-assembly and re-upholstering, step-by-step
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage:
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY headboard for $46? Yes! AND I can probably add the nail trim that I really like. Need to find some great black/grey fabric!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- $8 Goodwill coffee table turned into this adorable bench! So easy & so smart! Great idea with simple how to instructions.