Photo via: upholsteryresource.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A step by step tutorial for a DIY padded headboard created using plywood, upholstery foam, and fabric.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- DIY upholstered headboard ~ I have had one of these partially done for years now … meaning I have the board with my chosen fabric draped over it. I need to get my batting and foam and finally put the thing together!
- Great tip for tufting with thick fabric! Cut grooves into the foam for the fabric to sit in.
- Headboard thats not connected to the bed & its light weight (no foam, not solid) different fabric…
- headboard – Plywood, Foam, Cotton Batting, Fabric of your choice!
- Plywood, foam, batting, fabric, staple gun, D rings, wall mount hooks, Headboard!!!!
- Cut 18×18 pieces of plywood (or foam) & wrap in fabric, hang on walls in basement stairwell to absorb some of the noise coming up.
- With deep button tufting, use a hole saw attachment to remove the foam beneath the buttons.
- Turn a bookshelf on its side and add an upholstered foam top to make a cute storage bench
- Make an awesome headboard for twenty bucks! Would be fun to spray paint the foam tiles a bright color
- pallet, foam, legs from Lowes, fabric = DIY ottoman!.