Photo via: blog.cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous DIY Nagoya stenciled door headboard using Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/nagoya-furniture-stencil.html
- Beautifu DIY zamira allover stenciled painted headboard using Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/moroccan-stencil-designs.html
- A DIY Saltwash Headboard using the Seahorse Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/beach-style-decor-seahorse-stencil.html
- Paisley Dreams Bohemian Headboard by MaefleurDesigns on Etsy. This boho chic headboard was stenciled with the Paisley Craft Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/paisley-pattern-craft-stencils-for-home-decor-projects.html
- Stencil a headboard using the Chinese Gingko from Cutting Edge Stencils to get this bedroom look! http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/ginkgo-stencil-kim-myles.html
- A DIY stenciled headboard and bedskirt using the Hand Forged Allover Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/hgtv-stencil.html cuttingedgestencils stencils stenciling craftstencils diy
- A DIY stenciled headboard idea using the Covington Allover Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencil-stencils-covington.html cuttingedgestencils stencils stenciling craftstencils diy decor headboard bedroom
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Tutorial | Includes great painting/aging tips and more (using her Silhouette to cut out the stencils)
- Gorgeous Zagora Stenciled headboard featuring in the May issue of Better Homes
- Mantles are such gorgeous pieces of architectural salvage, just begging to be repurposed into headboards. Enjoy these DIY ideas that may have you sleeping under a mantle soon enough!
- See how Mark Montano converted a plain old chest into this Moroccan masterpiece! Creative DIY using craft paints & stencils, and Dritz nailhead trim.
- A Pretty headboard using a patterned fabric with a solid fabric on the edge with nailhead trim inbetween