Photo via: slipcovermaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dining Room Chair Slip Cover Detail
- Dining chair slip cover. Love the button and trim detail.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Wrap cute fabric around a rectangular piece of styrofoam or wood and staple in the back.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Moravian stars, ribbons, and lights for staircase. I love this simple, clean look.
- Slipcover for Dining Chairs | Atticmag | Kitchens, Bathrooms, Interior Design
- Clean, simple bedroom…I would love windows like this on the sides of our bed! just what I had in mind…now to convince the husband.
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! Or you can decopodge your fav paper onto thin plywood and then stencil your initials or fav design. No need for expensive canvas. So simple
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Quatrines slipcovered Low Back dining chair with button closure