Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Do you identify yourself as a procrastinator? Many people do and it can be a huge problem for them. Others also identify as procrastinator but accept it, just as the way things are and have made peace with it. Either way, when you put things off, until the tension and discomfort builds, you are creating powerful blocks to living your best life.
- BEAUTIFUL HOME INTERIORS might include ROMAN SHADES – This natural style is inspired by nature. Decorative fabrics provide an organic & natural accent to your windows. The appearance of natural grass with diverse textures & rich colors will bring an easy elegance into your kitchen design. The roman window shades create a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. Diverse textures of earthy colors woven together provide an airy atmosphere. More room design ideas on our site.
- Creative and Awesome Do It Yourself Project Ideas ! | Just Imagine – Daily Dose of Creativity
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! so simple. so pretty. @ Do It Yourself Remodeling Ideas
- beach Christmas swag/ use ready made pine swag, add shells and raffia ties. would paint all shells with FOLK ART PEARL WHITE.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- Who says you cant put a wreath up in July? Celebrate Christmas in July with some summer style!
- This cool DIY wreath is made with… coffee filters! coffeefilterwreath
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- This DIY upholstered headboard and Do It Yourself platform bed frame can be put together with this easy DIY project. Cool, inexpensive DIY home decor ideas.